Position: Full-time hourly, with benefits & company vehicle
Job Description: As a TEAM Solutions HVAC Controls Technician you will provide onsite Building Automated System (BAS) commissioning and support to our highly regarded clientele.
· Coordination with the Team Leader to understand the project vision including scope and timeframe
· Programming of next generation native BACnet controllers
· Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
· Point-to-Point Start-up & Verification
· Sequence of Operations Verification
· Graphics Verification
· Open Systems and Protocol Integration
· Owner Training Presentation
· Documentation/Reporting of Field Verification and Testing
BA, Associates Degree or relevant years of industry experience.
Personal/Character: T.E.A.M. is looking for individuals who are hardworking, honest, driven, detail-oriented with an excellent attitude!
Why choose T.E.A.M. Solutions, LLC:
Unlimited opportunities for career growth in various cities including Houston, Galveston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, College Station, Corpus Christi and Waco.
Committed to providing career development and continuing education to our employees.
Dedicated to providing a family atmosphere with a strong work/life balance and safety-first culture.
Highly competitive compensation package including company vehicle with gas card, laptop, cell phone, company paid medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k Plan, Flexible Spending Account Plan, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
To apply for this exciting position, please download and fill out the Application For Employment PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume.